Reduced from £109!
Elegance meets form and function
A feat of ergonomic design, the patented Healthy Back Bag contours to the natural curve of your spine and becomes part of you. Worn either on the shoulder or cross-body, the weight of the bag is distributed asymmetrically throughout the length of the bag rather than pulling from one point on the shoulder - reducing neck and back pain. The highest quality drum dyed leather and elegant teardrop shape, make this bag as good looking as it is healthy. And the good design continues on the inside. With numerous pockets, a key hook and an easy-see silver lining, you will never be left fumbling for your purse or keys again.
• Highest quality drum dyed leather
• Reduces stress and strain on the neck and back
• 4 exterior pockets - all fasten differently so you can remember what's where; 6 interior pockets designed to help balance the weight
• For added security, the full-length double zip is always against your back, however you wear the bag,
• 200-denier nylon silver lining easy-see interior
• Full length double zip opening main compartment for easy access
• D ring for accessories and handy key hook
• Fully adjustable, non-slip shoulder strap helps to keep bag in place
• 43x23x15cm. Holds all your daily essentials, plus diary, gloves, mini umbrella.
Healthy Back Bags originate in the USA. Teacher, Margery Gaffin was recovering from back surgery and found traditionally shaped bags and rucksacks uncomfortable. She and her husband, Irwin, a leather craftsman, teamed up with a doctor and a chiropractor to develop a one strap bag which would be kind to the back. The Healthy Back Bag's patented tear drop design efficiently distributes weight across key touchpoints through the length of the whole bag. Priscilla Chase, UK director of The Healthy Back Bag Company explains: "All of us often need to carry heavy loads but until now this meant putting up with stress and strain to our backs. Now anyone can use a bag designed with a sound medical rationale that looks good too". The Healthy Back Bag Company remains a family concern today with son Todd now involved in the business.