Sleek smooth and lightweight
Sleek and smooth, this is a lighter weight Healthy Back Bag in gorgeous eggplant purple. This practical bag is made out of water resistant 100% polyester microfiber and lined with silver 200-denier water resistant nylon. Worn either on the shoulder or cross-body, the weight of the bag is distributed asymmetrically throughout the length of the bag rather than pulling from one point on the shoulder - reducing neck and back pain.
• Water resistant 100% polyester microfibre
• Reduces stress and strain on the neck and back
• 4 exterior pockets - all fasten differently so you can remember what's where
• 6 interior pockets designed to help balance the weight
• For added security, the full-length double zip is always against your back, however you wear the bag,
• 200-denier nylon silver lining easy-see interior
• Full length double zip opening main compartment for easy access
• D ring for accessories
• Handy key hook
• Fully adjustable, non-slip shoulder strap helps to keep bag in place
• 43 x 23 x 15cm. Holds all daily essentials, plus diary, gloves, mini umbrella.
Healthy Back Bags originate in the USA. Teacher, Margery Gaffin was recovering from back surgery and found traditionally shaped bags and rucksacks uncomfortable. She and her husband, Irwin, a leather craftsman, teamed up with a doctor and a chiropractor to develop a one strap bag which would be kind to the back. The Healthy Back Bag's patented tear drop design efficiently distributes weight across key touchpoints through the length of the whole bag. Priscilla Chase, UK director of The Healthy Back Bag Company explains: "All of us often need to carry heavy loads but until now this meant putting up with stress and strain to our backs. Now anyone can use a bag designed with a sound medical rationale that looks good too". The Healthy Back Bag Company remains a family concern today with son Todd now involved in the business.